Subject: Re: spiral bindings
Date: Nov 05, 2004 @ 23:18
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
man i just got off the phone with my bc bud supplier in anacortes
& the newest crop is reported to be especially fine & ready
so that will offcourse be my next zigzag & beepy point to bag

i mean
after i gaze down for a few weeks at the central coast from my
special heights above cape perpetua

near
rostah cay
aka
yachats or

as i wait for mt st helens to blow me a puff or 2 too on the way

o cita mora
aromatico

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Let us imagine the two-b-enclave butterfly (Papilio belgicus
biclavicis,
> subspecies Baarle) would begin flying: the right wing a muddy-
greenish maize
> field, the other a run-down ramshackle garage backyard. And this
all would
> happen over the tulips of Holland!
>
> Just to imagine this is like a good cannabis trip in Amsterdam.

bordercross