Subject: spiral bindings
Date: Nov 03, 2004 @ 22:49
Author: Brendan Whyte (Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...>)

>Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:01:24 -0800 (PST)
>From: Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>
>Subject: Re: Re: Spiro-Quadripoints
>
>Yes 3: Junholz, Cooch Behar (India-Bangladesh), and Baarle. And the Baarle
>one is (if I am remembering this correctly) the only one that involves all
>enclaves at the binational quadripoint - NO mainland.

2 Belgian enclaves, H1 and H2, and the Dutch mainland. This is about 100m
east of Visiweg

Jungholz is two mainlands and one enclave.

The Cooch Behar case (and a possible second one there too) are also two
mainlands and one enclave.

Bara Saradubi enclave of Bangladesh joined to the eastern side of the
Patgram salient and possibly the Jote Nijama enclave of Bangladeshi joined
to the NE side of the same salient. Both are very small enclaves.

Brendan