Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] vernal ut re kearney ne Re: sidney ia
Date: Nov 02, 2004 @ 15:27
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

In addition to Lowell's well defined quad-point in Nebraska, there are four others on the 6th Principal Meridian in Nebraska
one of which is shared with Kansas and has been discussed here before.  I haven't checked the Standard Parallel status
of these but the one at the KS-NE boundary should be a sure thing for a perfect cardinal-cross quadripoint since it is at the
base line for the 6th Principal Meridian.

Jack