Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: extraterritoriality
Date: Oct 27, 2004 @ 03:58
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

Hi,

Seborga to my knowledge is not accepted as an nation or country by any other nation worldwide, although they can show, that according to treaties they should still exist as an entity, because they were forgotten to be named in the treaties of 1748 (Aachen) and 1815 (congress of Vienna) as like as the treaty of the foundation of italy in 1815 and the foundation of the italian republic 1946.
i add a (new?) link to a map, that shows the border http://seborga.net/photos/art/bwmaplg.jpg

All this information is from www.seborga.net, where they publish their perspective of the situation.
Beside this project there exists an internet-project with relations to seborga, thats called  INVISIBLE EMBASSY OF SEBORGA.
An interesting comment about it can be found at http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/pop/topic_1/4046/1.html (in german).

regards, chris