Subject: hodgenville was campbellsville ky Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: OH Quadricounty Point
Date: Oct 23, 2004 @ 15:44
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well on further reflection i am not sure they are all rounded up yet

it is possible that a cleanup & assemblage of the data in messages
547
8651
8655
8659
8660
8663
8664
8665
8679 &
13522
will amount to a complete roundup

but without being able to find the followup promised in message 8663
i think we may still be slightly incomplete
perhaps by as little as a probable megapoint or 2

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos