Subject: campbellsville ky Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: OH Quadricounty Point
Date: Oct 23, 2004 @ 13:45
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravo jack & all the best in your new reality

& when you do get the chance
i would love to try to assemble all the probable
interstate quadricounty points & all the probable
intrastate quadricounty points into a single
megapointing construction

i know they are all rounded up somewhere but not quite
all on the same page yet