Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: OH Quadricounty Point
Date: Oct 23, 2004 @ 00:09
Author: Jack Parsell ("Jack Parsell" <jparsell@...>)

Re Michael's comment  regarding Ohio quad county points, there is an additional quad point that Ohio
shares with Indiana.  Butler - Hamilton counties in OH and Dearborn - Franklin counties in IN. This point
is on the First Principal Meridian.

I have been enjoying your recent exchanges but have been too busy moving to participate.  After 57 years
in the same house in Beaver Falls, NY, we have moved a mere 30 miles to a smaller, easier to maintain
home in Watertown, NY. This also puts us much closer to our summer place on Lake Ontario.

Jack