Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] KYTNVA was Re: frederick md now martinsburg wv
Date: Oct 11, 2004 @ 20:05
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@yahoo.com>)

What now about KYTNVA? Didn't we think the National
Park Service screwed up (intentionally) in making the
arrow heading west? Now maybe it is the USGS who
screwed up in showing KYTN and KYVA as one striaght
line for the strech throught the tripoint.
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=17&n=4054022.99955522&e=260619.99985219&datum=nad83
Also I am reattaching Mike's Photo of the TP. I
enhanced the colors/brightness a bit so the arrow is
even more evident.

http://topozone.com/map.asp?lat=39.72417&lon=-77.47167