Subject: KYTNVA was Re: frederick md now martinsburg wv
Date: Oct 11, 2004 @ 23:46
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

good thinking
& maybe someone can find evidence of this
as we have for vawv3jelo & md3frwa
for tho i am a little busy myself now
i would be most interested in the outcome
as i am actually planning to sleep on this one

with my dcmdvan pillow case of course

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> What now about KYTNVA? Didn't we think the National
> Park Service screwed up (intentionally) in making the
> arrow heading west? Now maybe it is the USGS who
> screwed up in showing KYTN and KYVA as one striaght
> line for the strech throught the tripoint.
> http://topozone.com/map.asp?
z=17&n=4054022.99955522&e=260619.99985219&datum=nad83