Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] frederick md
Date: Oct 11, 2004 @ 05:06
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

In the map in the pdf - is the left edge of the purple
area supposed to be the ridge? If it is it goes
straight north. But the USGS ridge line and supposed
county border slants northeast; it most closely mimics
the purple county boundary in the pdf map. I think if
the TP marker were on the pdf it would still fall east
of the purple line.

http://topozone.com/map.asp?lat=39.72417&lon=-77.47167