Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Timely article about IE (ROI?)-UK
Date: Sep 24, 2004 @ 18:26
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

"& anyway how could anyone get into anything except by
crossing its border"
I thought the same thing. For of course one needs to
cross a border to get into IE*, be it IE-UK or IE-High
Seas. I assume based on the text that border when
capitalized as "Border" is a reference to IE-UK
specifically. Perhaps this is common in Ireland?
(* = unless you are conceived/born etc. into IE)
ROI would indeed have a significant Return On
Investment if they and UK would mark a boundary - at
least from the increased tourist revenues from
borderfreaks.