Subject: Re: Timely article about IE (ROI?)-UK
Date: Sep 24, 2004 @ 11:55
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well
nobody claimed it would be relevant or meaningful
but only timely & crimely

& anyway
how could anyone get into anything except by crossing its border

what is really surprising about this report is that only about 80
percent of the people got in this way

what about the other fifth

how did they get in

& of course most of what is called border crime comprises
supposed offenses that wouldnt even exist if the borders didnt

the borders themselves are the fundamental offense

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
<knm@m...> wrote:

> >This doesn't surprise me, as there was no sign at all that
there was any
> >law enforcement, border patrol, customs, immigration, or
even interested
> >parties anywhere near the border!
>
> How is this different to the borders between Schengen
countries? The UK and