Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 12:32
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

sharp shooting maestro
& the closest thing yet reported to a
truly resurrected
truly dead
true clave

indeed the closest thing imaginable on all counts

& thus an impressive demonstration of closeness itself

indeed i can almost smell the cigar smoke from here

of course
had the surrounding 19th century markers ever been yanked
& had the communal borders been correspondingly revised
jungholz would have attained & exemplified true annihilation

but notwithstanding any apparent interruptions or discontinuities
in space &or time
atde in fact comprises a single continuous border
rather than an atde major plus a separate atde minor
as would have been the case if there had ever been a true atde
clave
let alone a true clave demise or true clave resurrection

& the fact that part of atde was once demoted to a lower level
than the rest of it
tho indeed fascinating
is not the same thing as an actual obliteration
either of the border sector involved or of the area surrounded by it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> You're right!
> See
http://www.verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/oesterreich38-5.htm
(art.1,
> point 5)
> Peter
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Anton Zeilinger"
> <anton_zeilinger@h...> wrote:
> > No, Jungholz was actually absorbed into the surrounding
Reichsgau
> > (Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I think, but I would have to look it
up),
> and
> > it was not part of the Tyrol anymore, thus not an exclave. But
its
> > communal boundaries probably remained unchanged, so it
did still
> > "exist" on a certain level, and Sorgschrofen was a communal
> quadripoint...
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
> <lnadybal@c...>
> > wrote:
> > > Good point - it disappeared as an international level
enclave,
> but was
> > > still an exclave of Land Tirol.
> > > Len