Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Some thoughts on claves
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 02:35
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Yes but knowing the consequences, they tolerated the
clave enough not to attempt to obliterate it.
Now of course tolerance has degrees. But when
intolerance is spoken of in degrees, it of course
refers to a corresponding degree of tolerance. Glass
half empty, glass half full argument I guess. Usually
when I think of intolerance I think of a lack of
tolerance, 0% tolerance; but I do indeed think of
tolerance in degrees.