Subject: Re: My two cents on AMAZ enclaves
Date: Sep 23, 2004 @ 00:59
Author: mikekaufman79 ("mikekaufman79" <mikekaufman79@...>)

I just meant based on what he was saying he meant "Mike" to mean
you. But of course on a larger scale it was to both of us, and then
on a larger scale to all who have participated in the thread, and
then on a larger scale to all who have read the thread, and then on a
larger scale to all of BP.
And the Armenian site...I see the map now, but in the text they only
speak of the administrative divisions of Armenia proper and exlude
speaking of Nagorno-Karabakh (unless you see something I don't).

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>