Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Tex-Mex bridge error and a new tripoint photo!
Date: Sep 17, 2004 @ 13:36
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Thanks.

What is the nature of the "private road bridge" below the rail bridges? It must
exist to access the industrial premises on the New Mexico bank between the rail
bridges and dry MXUS. What kind of industry is that? I had assumed that it was
a public road. Is it posted against public use?

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA