Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 17, 2004 @ 01:26
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Where would you write? Still needs more specificity
in terms of addressing. Call it a postal expedition
perhaps. There may be a real expedtion there in a
couple of years.
If anyone can outstack or outmessagecite it would be
you. You have cited more messages than anyone else,
along with creating more messages than anyone else,
along with replying to your own messages more than
anyone else.
"i will simply offer & endeavor to answer frankly your
any fair & simple question"
Ok. By your reasoning, anyone could say that the
other
4 exclaves are "maybeclaves" since they haven't
been "heard from" since the date of the last map
showing them. Would you call them maybeclaves as
well? That is a fair and simple question.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/armenia_pol_20

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/azerbaijan.gif