Subject: Re: enclaves on stamps
Date: Sep 17, 2004 @ 01:05
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

good
so then with cyrillic if not also russian
plus english & now french
we will have created a true rosetta stone & true polyphony too

& i can write at least fractured french too
so i could provide that part if we dont have someone better for it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"

<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > yes good thinking
> > & all 3 of your question marks are valid
> >
> > so we write our question to them in russky
> > since they may indeed still understand it
> >
> > bravo
> >
> > or at least they may be able to find someone who does
> >
> > & this would show no favoritism between armenian &
azerbaijani

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/armenia_pol_20

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/azerbaijan.gif