Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: special to ron & dave
Date: Sep 14, 2004 @ 02:22
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I hope y'all realize that while you're lost in all these maths, any competent
surveyor with a transit and a rod man could locate BCIDWA with sufficient
accuracy on the line-of-sight CAUS in less than a half-hour from CAUS monument
195 (which is only about 900 feet away) even if neither monuments 194 nor 195
are visible from BCIDWA.

I can explain how on request.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA