Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Point Roberts fallout
Date: Sep 05, 2004 @ 03:44
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ok, I'm guessing you've most probably been here more
than any one else given how close it is to you. Thus
I ask: what is Tsawwassen like in reality??? It
certainly seems more built up at the border than Point
Roberts (
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0408/feature7/zoom1.html
) but that looks to be residential and not any kind of
"strip mall hell." So what's the real scoop?
And - what is the community of South Delta (a
neighborhood within Tsawwassen or is it the other way
around?) mentioned in the newspaper article?
If this was written in 5/2001, it seems the
photographer visited about 5 months later (
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0408/feature7/zoom4.html
)
Mike

--- Doug Murray <doug@...>