Subject: Re: Bhutan border
Date: Aug 29, 2004 @ 23:05
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

you must be right len

you are a local arent you

http://www.bhutannewsonline.com/bhutan_china.html
&
http://www.kuenselonline.com/assembly/boundary.php
indicate that since 1960 the only known crossings of the still
largely uncertain btcn border have been by stray tibetan
medicinal herb gatherers & yak herders & hot springers

if not also chinese & bhutanese diplomats
overflying it
to attend the interminable & inconclusive talks about it
now in at least their 18th round
per message 15104 etc

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> There are no BT-China border crossings. The border has
been sealed
> for over 20 years. Previously there were crossings north of
Drugyel

<aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > doesnt look remote or high enough to be btcn
> >
> > & there are far more btin crossings than btcn crossings
anyway