Subject: Re: DCMDVAN via Potomac Heritage Trail & baarle quadripoint
Date: Aug 10, 2004 @ 19:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

special to lowell & peter from the library

> ok it must be my primitive browser who cant again
> so i will just run over to the library now to check this as well
as
> peters cadastral map on their hopefully better facility
>
> & maybe order up brownlie again while i am at it
> for mikes nonborder arcs
>
> so no need for any individual attention yet

ok i see it now & it is indeed a substantial improvement over my
previous try
& it even shows me how i went wrong
so thanxx again

& combining this with your best aerial zoom gives a distinctly
different target area
in fact near the foot of the transverse ravine coming down from
behind the big lot

so no wonder i never found marker wm1

i was too far off line to have spotted it

so this definitely does advance the try

& peter
i have finally reached & seen your map too

very nice

doesnt suggest intervisible markers tho

on the contrary

so at this point
i would spend 10 or 20 bucks for the cadastral data
if you think that might be enough to get it

but of course i would still need a dutch interlocutor

& yikes even then only a professional grade gps receiver would nail
our hard won point for us

any thoughts