Subject: Re: baarle H1/H2 quadripoint
Date: Aug 10, 2004 @ 10:43
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> > According to the text on Eef's page (the protocol of 1841), there
> > were two parcels of land (nos. 119 and 120 of section F, "De
> Reth"),
> > that were reported as being divided between Belgium and the
> > Netherlands:
> >
> > "Van het perceel no. 119 groot 1.98.00 behoort
> > aan de gemeente Baarle-Nassau 1.24.60. aan de gemeente
> Baarle-Hertog
> > 0.73.40.
> >
> > Van het perceel no. 120 groot 1.53.90 behoort
> > aan de gemeente Baarle-Nassau 1.01.90. aan de gemeente
> Baarle-Hertog
> > 0.52.00."
> >
> > Those two parcels can be seen on the original cadastral map
> on
> > http://www.dewoonomgeving.nl/ . Choose "Zoek -> Kaart ->
> Gemeente";
> > type in "Baarle-Nassau" in the box below, click on "zoeken",
> then
> > choose from the pull-down menu
>
> thanx very much peter
>
> & i got this far all right
> but then couldnt find the pulldown menu

It is under "Gevonden resulaten" ("Found results"), bottom right of
the screen.

> maybe it is just that my browser is too old tho
>
> but can you or anyone persevere here where i cant quite do so
> to read these exact coords off out loud now for all posterity
> since we are at last so close to actually bagging them

You can't get co-ordinates from that map. This is the original 1:2500
map, drawn around 1830 (with the green colour probably added sometime
after 1841).

But the exact co-ordinates of the turning points of the parcels are
probably known by the cadastre, and listed in a separate document.

Peter