Subject: arcs were Re: visitation of virgin bjneng presumably class e
Date: Aug 05, 2004 @ 00:45
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

however i think we can probably save your ass from further
analysis here
by simply recapping our improved world class border arc count
very generally & glibly again
as
probably about 2 dozen such wheelies in all
mostly on bjng & mxus & dzly
since it is nonessential info & only a delighfully dizzy side trip
anyway

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"

http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/african_tripoints.htm#b

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_156