Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Re; Map sites (ATCHFLN)
Date: Aug 04, 2004 @ 01:51
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Nein! I was not joking.

The only German that I know comes from Google Language Tools. :-) That is
where I got "Remotemarkierung" as the German translation for "remote marker."

I do like your "reihemarkierung," better, however. Google Language Tools
translates that to English as "lining up marking." That would be the perfect
description for a marker on the opposite bank to define the terminal segment on
the near bank.

Can we hear from someone who really knows German?

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA