Subject: Re: ATCHLIN was Map sites (ATCHFLN)
Date: Jul 24, 2004 @ 22:59
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

whoops
it appears from what you say that you may still have your lines
slightly crossed

so let me review just to make sure you will have them straight in
the moment of truth

for purposes of finding the true atchlin position
there is nothing at all wrong with the position of marker 135

& the alignment of 135 & 134 is quite good
& indeed very substantially correct
& could only be out of line with 136 by an infinitesimally thin sliver
at most

so thin that 134 should lead you almost directly to 136 if you
sight thru 135

but it is the alignment of 135 & 136 that is absolutely correct
because this is the definitive terminal segment

133 on the other hand is definitely several degrees off the correct
terminal alignment

therefore
the alignment of 133 with any of the others is least good of all

so forget 133 if you can find & use either 134 or 136 with 135

also bear in mind
if you are having difficulty finding 134 & 136
just follow the line on top of 135 carefully in both directions

straight across the river for 136 of course
& i believe 54 meters straight upland for 134

in a nutshell
the alignment of 135
is
perfect when used with 136
& very nearly perfect with 134
but not nearly good enough with 133

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Yes.
>
> The 135's alignment is not good if it was meant to hit 134 or
133.

> Jesper
(ATCHFLN)