Subject: Re: Central European Border Trip
Date: Jul 22, 2004 @ 21:07
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well the 3 lake termini are not equidistant from the most putative
atchde tripoint position

but it is just that 3 median lines proceeding into the lake from
these termini would converge at the tripoint

so technically one terminus is as interesting as another
but even taken all together they dont add up to the best possible
or truest available atchde visit
which requires a boatride with best available gps & coords

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Oh ATCHDE should have been ATCZDE.
>
> But it possible we complete ATCHDE as we might visit where
ATDE enters the lake. The two other lake terminus we did on
GCEBE.

> Jesper

place
> in August, the 7th to 167th.
> >
> > Highlights will be Jungholz, ATCHLIS, ATCHLIN, ATCHDE,
> CSDDDE and ATCHIT.
> >
> > Other interesting places includes divided city of Nova Gorica
on
> ITSI, divided railway station Bayerish Eisenstein CZDE,
> Campione de Italia CHIT and Samnaun (CHAT).
> >
> > Any special things we could be looking for (we already have
> request for ATCHLIN), we will see what we can do. It's not
> always nice to come home and then realize we have forgotten
> something.
>
> you already have a request for atchlis too
> in messages 13331 & 13246
> but dont knock yourselves out
>
> & i would add now for atchde
> a boatride with gps to the known geocoords of equidistance
> would produce a very respecable class b visit
> & i would love to see a 360 panorama of the lakeshores from
> this truest available even if still hypothetical tripoint position
>
> > It's a small group of four that includes Peter Hering, Michael
> Kaufman, Carsten Jørgensen (Danish border freak) and
myself.

> fantastic
> so that means peter should regain the world class gold
medal