Subject: Re: Re; Map sites (ATCHFLN)
Date: Jul 21, 2004 @ 00:19
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Yes and in German, the abbreviation is VS - technically. Although USA
is official there and elsewhere in Europe for both European auto ovals
and European international mail service, regardless of the language
used in each country of the CEPT/PostEurop. In German one can equally
say "in den Vereinigten Staaten" or use "oooh ess aahhh" and be fully
understood.

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld