Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] world class border arc census was Re: real bjneng try afoot
Date: Jul 07, 2004 @ 01:19
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

1. DZLYTN http://www.manntaylor.com/FtSaintM.jpg
(this could be DZLY and LYTN or just DZLY as per msg.
13465)
2. DZLY
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/maps/bs1b.php
3. LYNE
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/maps/bs2.php
4.-15. BJNG (12 of these?)
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS091.pdf
16. NENG
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS093.pdf
(but not evident)
17.-??? MXUS (msg. 13937; how many are there?)
SO,
We can't put a firm number on it. Depends on 3
variables:
1. Where DZLYTN falls. If there is a short LYTN we
have 18 not 17.
2. Also, do we know 12 for BJNG? So it would be more
or less if not exactly 12.
3. And how many more arcs for MXUS on the channelized
Rio Grande?
I am not yet counting ITVA since I think here we would
be talking about features (not figures) which can not
be perfectly geometrically true arcs.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/gambia_pol88.jpg