Subject: Re: Tripoints and Tripointers and Tripointees
Date: Jun 13, 2004 @ 14:01
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

also geoh
since you are advancing backward so well
may i also suggest simultaneously backing forward
because these minutes of the first week of proceedings here at bp
besides being rather entertaining to review
for purposes of seeing how far we have travelled & by what routes
may also help to answer many of your questions
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/messages/1?expand=1

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>