Subject: Re: Gibraltar
Date: Jun 10, 2004 @ 18:08
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell <knm@m...> wrote:
> Lowell/Mike,
>
> >While the contortions of the EU as to what and where their various rules
> >do and do not apply are quite amusing to us Americans
>
> One thing I forget to add, although I appreciate we're starting to get
> off-topic here...

kevin &al
you know full well there is no longer any topic here
that we could start to get off of
or onto

it is true we used to have a topic
& it was a rather good one
i might add

but by popular demand &or indifference &or misunderstanding
our express focal point has long since been disregarded
& our guiding principle compromised
into whatever anyone likes

that
is now our topic

& it was i myself who took the lead in dispelling such pretentions &
delusions as we formerly had
of being topical

but only because acting & speaking truth actually matter to me

not because i no longer appreciated our topic
nor because i no longer appreciated the truth

so
to keep strutting this habitual pro forma apology & delusion as if they
were still normal or meant anything
well it seems increasingly to exponentially ridiculous
with the passage of more & more time & miscellany

what does anybody think we are doing here anyway

if you want to be random why not just be it

& no need to justify or feign being off anything ever again