Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: AT-DE divided mine - deepest boundary marker?
Date: May 29, 2004 @ 02:59
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

I thought also about Baarle - the boundary cross. I
was hoping maybe this might be below sea level. But,
http://fjtraining.wldillon.com/altguide.htm has
Baarle-Hertog at + 26 m. Don't know what the
elevation is at the binational quadripoint, but 26
seems like too much to overcome. But it is certainly
lower than Sorgschrofen! And Cooch Behar boundary
cross? Cooch Behar airport elevation reported at +
136 feet (41 m)
http://www.airportsindia.org.in/aai/domestic_airport/operational/cooch-behar.htm
(but where is the quadripoint in realtion to this?).

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/israel/50k/09-36-120-3.jpg

http://www.veridian.com/offerings/images/maritime_large.jpg