Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Vatican boundary faith
Date: Apr 20, 2004 @ 13:23
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I could be wrong about that. My statement was based solely on
http://www.globalgeografia.com/europa/vaticano/fig13.jpg and accompanying text.
The photo shows the division short of the street arch. After now seeing Ernst's
magnificent orthophoto and street map, I don't know if this is the arch of the
Via Porta Angelica or of the Via del Mascherino. Neither am I sure that the
former even has an arch.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA