Subject: Re: Vatican boundary faith
Date: Apr 20, 2004 @ 14:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hahaha
its ok
i didnt mean to inquisition you

but do my eyes deceive me or have you planted the maraschino
on our official vatican dejurcto map claim sundae

for your fig13 plus the 3rd & 4th pix at
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Arc/5319/roma-c7.htm
do sustain this hypothesized de facto vertically differentiated
proruption of ours clear to the via del mascherino

for i think your holmesean eye will agree now
the iron gate doesnt just go over the street as i first supposed
nor even just across the street as i later outguessed myself
but it is practically qed now clear to the end of the next city block

which having been resolved turns us directly back to the only
remaining piece of this puzzle or sundae
namely the italian proruption
where mats has been waiting patiently for some more
deitalianization
which i will undertake asap tho it is too lovely out today

so i must go out & play now
but it is clear where we need to focus next

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"