Subject: Re: my vatican credo so far
Date: Apr 17, 2004 @ 22:19
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

this is inconclusive to my eyes as well as obviated by my belief
that itva follows the marble to cobble interface
wherever that line may lie & lead
at least as far as the sickle corner in the north
& all the way to & past the 3rd propylaeum
at the southwest corner of the ellipse
etc

btw the 4th or northwest corner propylaeum
which i had previously believed was a factor in itva
bites the dust now if the sickle is as real as it seems
despite the vatican disavowal in http://tinyurl.com/3gjob
since the closure of the sickle would foreshorten & prevent
italian territory from reaching far enough into the corner

but that calls the last & biggest question

should we believe in the vatican version of its borders
as depicted on the above official map
or should we believe in the gospel according to tullio & vito

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> My attachment that eluded you was nothing more than 20 KB
snipped out of the