Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: ATHUSK/CZPLSK/ATCZSK border maps
Date: Mar 24, 2004 @ 06:01
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

I think the 1st three pics are CZ instead of SK.
Because the Sk monument was across the larger of the 2
streams and all by itself.
Picture 2 - the small marker was actually on the CZ-PL
border - direct marker here.
Picture 5 - my initial guess was that it looked along
CZ-PL and that it was the PL marker. So now we have
three different possibilites here! Really this is a
confusing pic for me. Perhaps it looks at the SK
marker from the tp? But this would not be along a
border, just SK territory.

http://pikomat.mff.cuni.cz/fotky/tabor/1996/f01/24hrcava.html

http://www.vasa.abo.fi/users/rpalmber/BordersCRPS.htm

http://www.geocities.com/graenser/geebe/tripoints.htm