Subject: Re: Asia-Europe
Date: Mar 20, 2004 @ 17:10
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& it continues true even today that the ural ridge is
a natural boundary

as well as

the most objective available continental divide of the subjective
eurasian continent

as well as

an objective continental divide among several
of the objective afroeurasian continent

& perhaps but just perhaps even first among equals in that
capacity

as the cordillera undoubtedly is
in relation to objective america

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> "The geographical marker "Europe - Asia was erected in 1837
on the
> slope of Berezovaja hill (413 m.), the highest point on the
Siberian
> trail, crossing the Ural mountains from west to east. The Ural
ridge
> is the main watershed, the natural boundary between two parts
of the
> world which was scientifically established in the beginning of
the
> 18th century by the Russian historian and geographer V.N.
Tatis<caron>èev."

<jesniel@i...>
> wrote:
> > Can anybody translate the plaque?