Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] a funny thing keeps happening on the way to menhus
Date: Mar 15, 2004 @ 21:11
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I hope that this does lead to a clarification of MENHUS, but I don't think the
fellow has much of a chance with his tax case. I have a "1977 Official Highway
Map of New Hampshire" issued by the New Hampshire Division of Economic
Development that clearly shows (in its Portsmouth inset) that the Portsmouth
Naval Shipyard is in Maine.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA