Subject: Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 15, 2004 @ 13:15
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

ok
i thought you were including all of peters & dougs stops too
which are also given below

indeed all your suggestions below presupposed & were stacked
upon theirs

& i have been responding only to the cumulative list here
rather than to some unknown selection from among them all

& when did you start leaving theirs out anyway

i admit that surprises me more than any of your other changes

but still no problem

lets just list all your stops in detail anyway
somewhere if not here
whatever they are
as pete too appears to suggest now
or there will be no actual outcome or output at all

just more garbage in & more garbage out

but once we actually know what we are actually talking about
if ever
then i am sure we could really do it some justice here at bp in
terms of precision try pointing

also
by flyby i only meant freeway or bypass miles
not airline miles

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> You are either not reading what I am writing or are
> not understanding it. MY MILEAGE IS NOT FLY-BY
> MILEAGE BUT IS ROAD DISTANCE CALCULATED VIA
MAPQUEST.