Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: How far is it?
Date: Mar 13, 2004 @ 06:29
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Let me explain my last two IFs this way: If the rate were constant, 477 m per
degree would negate the claims of peaks not pretty darn close to the Equator.
Since I now believe the rate to be non-constant, and indeed greatest nearest the
Equator, the claims of rival peaks would be negated all the more with distance
from the Equator.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA