Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 10, 2004 @ 06:31
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Nice job. I have been constructing (made it several
months ago and added here and there) my own list -
very similar to yours. Though there are a few
differences.
Here it is:
CA-US:
Gold Rush Int. Park - YK/AK
Pt. Roberts, Peace Arch, 0 Ave.
North Portal, SK - Portal, ND Golf Course
International Peace Gardens
International Peace Park - Waterton Glacier, Alberta
International Falls - MN
Pinecreek/Piney Airport - Pinecreek MN, Piney MB
Detroit/Windsor Tunnel
Niagara Falls
Zavikon Bridge & 1000 Islands
NY/Que bar with pool table