Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bar divided betw. US + CA
Date: Mar 10, 2004 @ 00:07
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

We are definitely due for a Great North American Border Expedition
(though, Mexico would not be included this time).

Highlights:
Stewart BC-Hyder AK ( a toughie, as it is so far north)
Point Roberts
Sleeping at the Smugglers Inn on Zero Ave.
Zero Ave!
Peace Arch (BC-WA)
Peace Garden (MB-ND)
The Pineycreek (MB-MN) Airport
Angle Inlet
International Falls, MN - Fort Frances, ON
Windsor, ON - Detroit, MI
Niagara Falls
The intersection of Douglas & Murray in Fort Erie, ON (though for
personal reasons!)
Akwesasne Reserve
The Border Bar (Fort Covington, NY - Dundee, QC)
The Border Golf Course (ME-NB)
And Campobello Island (ME-NB)

2 weeks for this one!

Doug

On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 06:27 AM, Peter Hering wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've just added a picture to the photo section of BP:
> taken in Ft. Covington - border Québec/NY.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to have a real party here??
> Playing billiards - one leg in each country, drinking bourbon in
> the US, while smoking a nice cigar in Canada...!
>
> well, just say when - I'll be there!
>
> all yours
>
> MafiapeteDk
>
> Peter Hering