Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Strange section chit border
Date: Mar 07, 2004 @ 03:21
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Okay, I can see all your semantic points, but...

Since you say that the Equator "has no latitude," does the Greenwich Line have
no longitude? What about that point in the Atlantic Ocean "under the hump of
Africa" where these two lines cross? Does it have no coordinates?

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

if you were on the Equator, are you telling me that