Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Jungholz - final find on quadripoint!!!
Date: Mar 07, 2004 @ 03:06
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

X marks the spot!

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

----- Original Message -----
From: "m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>
To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 8:11 PM

beauty pete
& jesper

so does everyone agree that the quadripoint must fall in the
center of the cross depicted on this marker
even tho it isnt quite centered on the marker
& even tho it is far from a true representation of the actual border
cross figuration

or is there a better way to look at this

after all
the marker itself in its entirety cant be the quadripoint
because the marker is not a point
but more than a point

or should we just give up now
being already so near
& yet with no certain means of completing our try in class a
other than covering the entire marker with skin
for an arguably absolute yet still not acupunctural visit

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:

> [...]
"Sorgschrofen"
> and he now confirms for sure:
>
> YES, bm # 110 IS the real quadripoint, where Jungholz touches
the
> rest of Austria and two German communes meet...!
>
> pls find the URL below:
>
> V.St. = Vermessungsstein (survey marker/stone)
> Felsmarke = marker in rock (=our bm # 110)
> Gipfelkreuz = cross on mountain summit (according to the
> map located in Austria proper).
> plus the exact measurements between these survey points...
>
> enjoy - and have a nice weekend
>
> Peter Hering
> MafiapeteDk

http://webk.mail.tdconline.dk/webmail/viewattach.cgi/Grenzpunkt
110Ausschnitt01.jpg?spec=0.1&UID=7611&pathname=%2FINB
OX&r=10785880470.267909825902723

> de bedste hilsener
> best regards
> mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen