Subject: Re: Strange section chit border
Date: Mar 06, 2004 @ 02:57
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

well it is not only a technicality but a change of topic

artur began by remarking about borders which
on a map
look like they were made by a ruler

after the associative comments chris & peter added above his
i continued or rather resumed arturs topic
at the bottom
referring to these borders more simply as
straight looking
tho my meaning followed upon & was clearly the same as his

then mike came back on top & shifted terms
from straight looking
to merely straight
but it was clear he too still meant straight looking on a map
just as artur & i did
rather than actually straight

& if you just take mike at his word here
rather than in the sense we know he actually meant
& was responding to
then of course
even without any technicality
almost as much hell breaks loose as len was able to achieve by
his several departures from the terms of the discussion
fortunately in a separate message

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"