Subject: Re: Strange section chit border
Date: Mar 05, 2004 @ 23:08
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

some international borders in africa include arcs of circles

usually around oases

i was also thinking there might be some borders that have been
delineated by curving manmade features
such as walls or road center lines etc

i believe we may have seen some of these in europe

but in such cases the linear features themselves might be
considered the demarcations

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman