Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Strange section chit border
Date: Mar 05, 2004 @ 22:14
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Which leads to the question of which manmade segments
are NOT straight. The only thing that comes to my
mind is the DE-PA Arc (or Arcs). Are there any world
class examples? I can not think of one, but I may be
forgetting about something.

http://www.innerferrera.ch/innerferrera/geschichte.html

http://www.home.pages.at/maxifant/Frames/val-di-lei.htm