Subject: Re: atchit wasnt chfrit
Date: Feb 26, 2004 @ 16:09
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:

thanx & glad i asked
as these are better than the ones that were lost

possibly even our first human visit here in class a

but happily that pleasure remains to be more clearly reached in
august

now can anyone do as well for the exact atchlis tripoint
or must we also wait til august to learn if it too can be fully attained
i mean without climbing the cross

<barbaria_longa@h...>