Subject: Re: chfrit
Date: Feb 23, 2004 @ 14:09
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

yes that is absolutely glorious

& of course the we is all of us here at bp
at least vicariously
thanx to pete

but i gather you must also mean
we in the flesh
referring at least to yourself as well
if not another entire throng of heebie geebies too

for i cant imagine our co champions doug & rolf missing such a
march of gold
nor any of the others in our pantheon of world leaders for that
matter

even jc & i are thinking of moving up to the playing fields of
europe
perhaps as early as this year also

rent a van & a bag of weed
& scarf up a few dozen tripoints ourselves
burrrrp

but whats your target date
& do we have any others committed

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, jesniel@i... wrote:
> Well, in just 6 months we will be there.
>
> Jesper

Terms