Subject: Re: Saatse EERU
Date: Feb 23, 2004 @ 14:43
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Artur Kroc <kroc@i...>
wrote:
> http://www.zone.ee/setomaa/63/asjatund.html
> Wonen on the picture have three passports. Two of them look
like Russian/Soviet, and a blue one is Estonian. I don't know
what is text about, cause I can't speak estonian. Maybe someone
can help?

i still cant speak it either but maybe i can still help

for this is apparently only 1 woman with the 3 passports

but she could still prove to be a relative rarity
a multi passported person

her name could be mar or mary or maria poko
http://www.zone.ee/setomaa/63/Pokomar2.jpg

& from the looks of it
the camera has caught her dropping off all 3 of her passports at
once

so she may well be very deliberately visiting some tricountry
point here

yikes
if not sitting exactly on it

but it is not clear yet which one